DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Who we are looking for:
Splinke is looking for a passionate, creative, results-driven Digital Marketing Manager with deep experience in website management, SEO and SEM to join our talented and innovative marketing team. Reporting to the Director, Content & Digital Demand Generation, you will be responsible for managing the strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of our corporate website and paid advertising channels.
- Manage all aspects of our paid advertising programs, including: strategic planning, budget management, content development, set up, ongoing optimization, vendor relationship management, landing page creation and lead management.
- Monitor, track, record and report advertising performance metrics on a weekly/monthly basis to continually identify opportunities/risks and implement solutions to reach CPA, ROAS and other KPI targets
- Provide actionable insights to optimize creative, messaging and value propositions for intelligent and creative retargeting.
- Implement A/B testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creative, lead-gen forms and landing page messaging and layout.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition metrics.
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure proper planning, execution, evaluation and optimization of ongoing and new campaigns.
- Refine, manage and execute our on-page and off-page SEO strategy on an ongoing basis to improve search rankings for key terms at the top, middle and bottom of our marketing funnel
- Collaborate with the content team to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms to drive increased qualified organic traffic to our website
- Stay up to date on latest SEO trends and changes to ensure the right modifications are made to continually enhance rankings
- Manage the Splinke corporate website experience, including: ongoing content updates and optimization
- Create landing pages and develop/manage A/B test plans to continually improve conversion rates
- Track and analyze website metrics and KPIs to assess website interaction, gain customer insights, and identify new ways to improve conversion
- Work with various marketing managers and cross-functional stakeholders to implement website enhancements that improve the overall experience
- Interfacewith partner agencies to manage website projects from start to finish
- You have a passion for digital marketing and get excited about creating programs that can have a positive impact on the business.
- You have a strong grasp of current SEO, SEM, PPC, and website marketing tools and strategies, and can lead digital campaigns from concept to execution.
- You’re competitive with yourself by nature and have a strong commitment to excellence, while continually raising the bar.
- You’re a strategic thinker and problem solver who loves applying best practices, analyzing metrics and using data to make decisions and optimize performance.
- You’re a strong written, verbal and visual communicator, who has an incredibly high attention to detail, and understands the nuances of using specific words and images to create top-notch ads and compelling landing pages.
- You’re a strong negotiator, who can work with vendors to push for excellence and get the best value out of our budget while building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, deadline-driven environment. You are comfortable shifting priorities to address changing needs, exhibit grace under pressure, and do whatever it takes to meet critical due dates.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who works well independently as well as part of a team. You can manage your own projects and deadlines as well as collaborate with others across the organization to achieve desired outcomes.
- University Degree in Business or Communications (Marketing focus preferred)
- 5+ years of experience with B2B pay-per-click advertising, SEO and website management
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more), and content syndication networks
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Proven SEO expertise
- Excellent copy writing skills as well as an eye for design.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including resourcefulness, attention to detail, and comfort tackling ambiguity.
Applicants: Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org